COVER LETTER, how to write perfectly?


What To Include in any Cover Letter?

TIPS TO WRITE THE PERFECT COVER LETTER FOR CANADA’S JOB MARKET:


1. Introduce yourself and the job you are applying for.


2. Your skill set matches the requirements listed in the job description.


3. Reasons why you would be an ideal candidate for an interview for their positions.


TIPS TO WRITE THE PERFECT COVER LETTER FOR A SPECIFIC COMPANY:

1. Make the company feel special and they will be more likely to invite you for an interview.

 

2. Ensure you spend at least 30 percent of the document talking about what you know about the company.


3. Do your research on the company and demonstrate this in your cover letter to ensure you make a good first impression.


SAMPLE


First & Last name


# Road, House no. (your address)


City, District, Country, Zip code.


Your email address.


Cell no.


Date:


Attn: HR manager name


Company name


# Road, House no(company address)


City, province, country, postal code.


RE: Job ID NO: Financial Advisor Support Manager


Dear Mr. XYZ ,


1. Highlight where you noticed the job and your visa status:


I am sending you my resume for consideration for the position of financial advisor support manager. I came across this position on the date website and felt my qualifications and background were well suited to the position. I am currently in ( Canada with a 1-year open work permit, VISIT VISA OR MENTION YOUR STATUS A FOREIGN WORKER).


2. Show how you have the relevant skills and experience to meet the highlighted job requirements: As a graduate of Applied finance from your institution name in Bangladesh, I have gained some valuable experience in both the academic and professional settings. During my education, I worked on a number of design projects from the development stage to validation. These projects gave me an excellent knowledge of accounting and management, using packages such as balance sheets and company data.


My experience as a Financial Advisor with a construction and cost management company allowed me to develop my accounting and management cost estimation and budgeting skills. Additionally, I have six months’ experience working in the supply chain department of a multinational firm. This role gave me an insight into maintaining effective relationships with clients and suppliers, which I believe will allow me to thrive in the position of a financial advisor.


3. Ensure you research the company and provide content on why you would like to work for them. Try to relate this back to your skills and experience:


Finally, I am a member of a financial advisor in Bangladesh bank, which is recognized by the Bangladesh government. Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing back from you.


Yours sincerely,


ABC





Post a Comment

Please do not link comment any spam or drive spams content

Previous Post Next Post